ss_blog_claim=6cd73fab0d1dd89407889b31eb885dd3 ss_blog_claim=6cd73fab0d1dd89407889b31eb885dd3 Blog Directory Things I Did Not Know Before: 2009 Valentine’s Day Goody Swap

Thursday, January 22, 2009

2009 Valentine’s Day Goody Swap


An Island Life is having a Valentine's Day Swap. Click second link and you go over sign Mr. Linky and the person you send to is the person that signed before you. How much fun does that sound? You get to make a new friend and share stories with them... and make someone's Valentine's Day special!:)

Sign up is still open through January 31st so if you're interested, pop over there and join in!


I get to send my surprises to Cassandra of Bubbas Place and Laurie at La Vie de Laurie will be sending me a surprise! This is going to be so much fun!

As part of the swap, there's a fun little questionnaire to answer:
What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
A candlelit dinner for two - of course, plus with matching romantic music for us to dance...
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?

Nothing hugely special - hubby and I exchange thoughtful gifts and cards.
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?

I love Galaxy chocolates and Maltesers (or anything with milk chocolate and chewy caramel combined....yummy!)....
Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?

Interestingly enough, I really don't like anything with nuts or peanut butter...a nd I really don't like dark chocolate...oh, and no black liquorish for me... :)
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?

That depends if it's milk chocolate or not...(grin!) I'd probably invite my chocoholic hubby in for a dip - then he can 'rescue' me by eating all the chocolate for me! :)... hahahaha and you think of what will happen next... hehehehe

2 comments:

  1. I like being pampered on Valentine's Day Madz although si hubby nako pampers me all the time. It just a good feeling that we are loved so much by our husbands... I am sure pampered pud ka ni banana pie nimo diha dhangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala...you dont like nuts and peanut butter? those are my favorites....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and appreciate your comments, will visit you back as soon as I can!