1) Slice of 250g beef or chicken.
2) Heat a skillet and add 1 up coconut milk together with this Masman Curry Paste packet 50g. Stir fry until oil appears on top.
3) Add meat and stir-fry until done. You can add carrots and beans or slice of potatoes (same as what I always do, but I didn't add potatoes this time). Let it boil for at least 5 minutes.
4) Add another cup of coconut milk, bring to boil. Cook until all the veges are tender or depends how you you wanted the veges.
5) Add fish sauce to taste. Serve with cooked rice.
Really easy to prepare, why not to try....