ss_blog_claim=6cd73fab0d1dd89407889b31eb885dd3 ss_blog_claim=6cd73fab0d1dd89407889b31eb885dd3 Blog Directory Things I Did Not Know Before: White Lily and Peach Carnation Flowers from Hubby

Saturday, May 9, 2009

White Lily and Peach Carnation Flowers from Hubby



Hubby's choice for this week was LILY and CARNATION flowers. I like the color combination as it reminds me of my bouquet color on our wedding! I love some kinda Peachy-Orange blend. By the way, he actually first reminded me of my bouquet color.

Thanks a lot for your thoughtfulness my love, I really appreciate everything you had to be doing for me.

2 comments:

  1. lovely! kalami sa feeling di ba sistah if matagaan flowers. it only shows that u are really special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so pretty! love the lilies and the carnation too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and appreciate your comments, will visit you back as soon as I can!