ss_blog_claim=6cd73fab0d1dd89407889b31eb885dd3 ss_blog_claim=6cd73fab0d1dd89407889b31eb885dd3 Blog Directory Things I Did Not Know Before: Want To Make Extra Income Of Being A Hacker?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Want To Make Extra Income Of Being A Hacker?

Ethical Hacking almost sounds like an impossible job for me! I remember when I was once taught to be a hacker (from my friend), not only it was quite complicated and a very daunting hobby but your computer also becomes a virus prone. I used to think that being a hacker is illegal, until I heard about being an "Ethical Hacker". First question came to my mind was, how can one be both ethical and a hacker?

Apparently, EC-Council gives us the opportunity to gain an understanding of what an ethical hacker is, how we'll be trained, and what they do to fully comprehend the genius of such a position. I should say that this position is a unique one. The training teaches us the same techniques that any hacker would learn to try to permeate a computer system, about the Hacking Cycle, and its Role in IT Security.

The difference is that they do it to find weaknesses before they can truly be oppressed. By finding the weaknesses before they are made accessible to the general public, actual penetration of the system can be avoided. Discovering these weaknesses is merely a way of testing the IT Security of a system.

I do believe that being an ETHICAL HACKER has became one of the most high paying jobs, despite of economy downturn due to the fact that big companies now do hire reliable hackers to protect their highly sensitive information that illegal hackers may get into!

EC Council training offers the following categories:

- Security Fundamentals
- Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Computer Forensics

- Disaster Recovery
- Secure Programming

Why not enroll and get trained, and get paid at the same of being an Ethical Hacker? Check EC Council now for details.

Post?slot_id=37885&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and appreciate your comments, will visit you back as soon as I can!